Easy to follow instructions showing you how to build a 1.5m parabolic solar cooker. Simply print off the parabolic template, cut out parabolic reflectors, and simply join parabolic petals together in minutes to form your very own fast, efficient, and portable parabolic solar cooker.
- ebook containing step-by-step instructions for building a 1.5m parabolic solar cooker.
- ebook includes two parabolic templates.
- Temperatures of over 400F can be obtained.
- Boil 1 litre of water in approximately 15-30 minutes.
Contents of ebook
- Overview of parabolic solar cookers.
- How to build a parabolic solar cooker.
- What you will need.
- Assembly Instructions.
Two parabolic templates are included in PDF document, these templates can be printed off on either an A4 printer or A0 plotter/printer.
These templates are then used for the construction of a parabolic solar cooker.
- Diameter of dish 1.5m
- Depth 0.33m
- Focal Point 0.43m
- Number of segments 16
- Dimensions of parabolic petal; base - 29.32cm, length - 82.51cm.
- Approximate power output - 1.5kW
Our customers told us...
You must be logged in to write a review!